Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an SEO Manager to join our team full-time. The SEO Manager will lead the SEO strategy for Levels and should have the proven ability to put analytics into action. We’re looking for a growth hacker who can manage the SEO tools themselves. Somebody who is an analytical, hard-working digital junkie that gets their fix by analysing and optimizing landing pages, performing keyword research, and creating rich SEO content. Somebody with a proven testing methodology, and the ability to provide detailed reporting and site recommendations. This person will also be responsible for leading the implementation discussions with in house tech team.
- Craft, implement, and drive overall SEO strategy for Levels, in partnership with product, marketing, and growth stakeholders.
- Provide detailed conversion and keyword rank reporting on the impact of SEO.
- Collaborate with the content and dev teams to provide site recommendations that drive SEO rich content creation and programming.
- Accelerate the growth of organic and paid search traffic through regular audits of the sites content, tech functionalities and competitors.
- Identify gaps in Levels content and recommend new topics as needed.
- Set-up, run, and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on key funnel KPIs.
- Set up A/B tests and champion a test and learn approach to inform our best path to continuous growth.
- Become the point person across Levels for website page structure, optimizing for organic search and conversion.
- Regularly perform detailed keyword research to inform Levels content strategy and drive ongoing page optimization.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP position for targeted keywords.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Work closely with the web team to ensure SEO best practices and code are properly implemented on site.
Desired Candidate Profile
Were looking for candidates that are driven, hard-working, passionate and motivated
- At least 4 – 7 years of SEO experience in a fast-paced environment, such as IT, eCommerce, start-ups, fin tech, gaming, healthcare, etc.
- Experienced in using SEO to drive measurable down funnel conversions
- Passion for digging into qualitative and quantitative data, uncovering actionable insights and acting on them
- Strong proficiency in web analytics to analyse campaigns and websites (Google Analytics preferred)
- Resourceful – able to source agencies, vendors, freelancers, designers as needed to support content creation.
- Well versed in Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics, and various other SEO research tools (ex. Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, etc.).
- Must have experienced in working with American, European and Asian Clients.
- Must have excellent team management experience to drive the team for growth hacking.