- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and having crafted media solutions that drive positive outcomes.
- Digital advertising experience, specifically in lead generation via ad operations.
- Experience with A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies.
- Experience in remarketing campaigns on Google Ads.
- Analyze, track and optimize on an ongoing activities basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, CPL, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Setting performance goals and objectives with supervisor
- Budgets are spent within daily/ monthly limits as assigned
- Studying & forecasting market needs, planning & executing product launches and campaigns.
- Learning & taking up the preparation of the Monthly, Quarterly & yearly digital performance with different teams
- Reviewing the new technologies and keeping updated at the forefront for developments in Digital marketing
- Become proficient in bidding strategy and track bids in line with marketing objectives and budgets to maintain desired ranking on select search engines
- Study competition and recommend /implement changes to gain edge above competition
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Candidate should be a graduate.
- Google Ad Campaign Experience – 3 – 8 yrs (REQUIRED)
- Experience in managing Financial Services/products will be a plus
- Applicant can be from Any Location and willing to relocate Mumbai.
Email us your resume on email@example.com